Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trading Cards Launched of Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber fans have another thing to add to their collection of The Biebs items—trading cards.

Panini America has partnered with the “Baby” singer to come up with the Justin Bieber trading cards, a collection that includes 150 cards and 30 stickers. Included in the special trading card collection are four nine-card puzzles that fans can turn into small posters of the 16-year-old pop phenom. The trading cards collection is the latest of a growing list of Bieber merchandizes that have come out since the Canadian teener was discovered through YouTube in 2008.

“I always dreamed of being a hockey player and having my own trading card,” Bieber said in a statement. “I remember collecting hockey cards, so the idea that kids are going to enjoy my cards like I enjoyed my hockey cards is amazing!”

The collection will be available in retail stores next week, with a pack of five cards and a sticker selling for $1.99 each.

0 comments:

Post a Comment