Monday, February 15, 2010

Tila Tequila Fears Miscarriage; Threatens Suicide Again

Tila Tequila pictures, Tila Tequila nude, Tila Tequila tits, A Shot At Love, Tila Tequila MySpace

Pregnant reality star Tila Tequila has sparked fresh fears for her mental state after threatening to commit suicide if she suffers a miscarriage. The internet pin-up was admitted to the hospital on Saturday morning after hitting her head in a freak accident.

At the time of the accident she made a panicked post to her Twitter account; however later was diagnosed with a concussion and sent home, where she is said to be recovering just fine.

But Tequila fears there is a problem with the baby after experiencing pains in her stomach.

In a series of bizarre blog posts on Monday morning, she wrote, "I just woke up in the middle of the night cuz (sic) I'm having these intense sharp pains in my belly... Something is definitely wrong. The hospital gave me a list of symptoms (of miscarriage) & this is one of them."

She then posted messages about taking her own life, writing, "I told my friend I would just kill myself if anything ever happened."

But she decided against calling emergency services and signed off with another note explaining she would try and sleep off the pain before boarding a flight to Australia.

Tequila was last placed on "suicide watch" in the days after the death of her socialite fiancee Casey Johnson in January.

0 comments:

Post a Comment